Black African moving to Peru

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
lindalocadia

Black African moving to Peru

Postby lindalocadia » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:00 am

Hi guys

So I am moving to Peru soon from South Africa and I will be working at Centrum business school Pucp. I need advice on everything Peru. To begin, I need a one bedroom apartment in the surco, close to Centrum where I can walk to campus. If someone can also tell me the prices, I will be grateful. Secondly, I would like to connect with other women who are afro american or black africans. Its something to do with skincare and haircare products. I was in Asia before and I had a problem with these, so it will be better to meet with other afro american women to assist on this.

I need help, I need to know about the income tax laws for an expat working in Peru as well. I am gery open to new friends who can assist me because the Americas are a new place to me. Please also let me know, if there is stuff that I should bring from south Africa that cannot be found in Peru.

Thank you all for your assistance in advance

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Black African moving to Peru

Postby Alan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Hi... wow.. that's a big change. Sounds like a fun adventure.

Rents for a one bdroom in that area will be between $600 to $1000. Check out the information on this page, which includes links to popular online real estate sites. You will also find realtors who will help you. https://www.expatperu.com/renting-an-ap ... lima-peru/

Regarding the hair, etc.... out of my depth, but I can tell you that there is an afro-peruvian population here which have many of the same needs, so the products must exist.
-----
"Hay que distanciarnos hoy para luego abrazarnos más fuerte".
-Guiseppe Conte, primer ministro italiano.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register