Marketing and Web Content Writer

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
PFL
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby PFL » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 pm

**Important note: Please contact us only if you graduated from an English speaking university and have a native English speaking/writing level. No exceptions.

**Importante: Contáctese con nosotros sólo si se graduó de una universidad de habla inglesa y habla/escribe Ingles perfectamente. Sin excepciones.

Marketing & Web Content Writer

Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Marketing and Web Content Writer for our Lima office. We are looking for young professionals with a background in Liberal Arts/Humanities, strong writing skills, and the ability to create original work as well as rework existing content. The position requires a creative, detailed-oriented individual who is able to continuously generate travel-related content.

Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to [email protected] Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered.

Applicant Requirements

* Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an English-language university
* Above average GPA; Liberal Arts/Humanities background preferred
* Native English speaker
* Strong work ethic and personal motivation
* Strong writing skills
* MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Ability to quickly understand and contribute to our company’s voice and objective
* Six month minimum commitment
* Travel experience in Latin America preferred

Job Responsibilities

* Develop new written web content for our country websites and blog
* Participate in article marketing initiatives
* Follow company SEO goals and standards
* Assist with updating existing website content
* Help other departments with projects that require writing, editing, and formatting
* Work a 48 hour work week, 5 days a week

Job Benefits and Environment

* We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code
* The salary for the position is $700
* Four weeks paid vacation per year
* Opportunities for further training and professional growth

ig_global

Re: Marketing and Web Content Writer

Postby ig_global » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Dear Hiring Manager

I am based in Ohio, and I am looking for new opportunities as a recent graduate of a Communications/PR from Cleveland State University. I am Peruvian but I have lived in Ohio for 15 years.
I am wondering if you would be interested in the generation of content in English exclusively or in Spanish as well. In addition, I am a translator and interpreter, and do business as IG GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, from which I could take your translation or content requests and work with you as an external provider.

If you are interested in this idea please contact me at
[email protected]

Isabel Galvez
IG GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
markmaurice

Postby markmaurice » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:52 am

Hi, I fit your requirements very well. I am a web developer with a degree in Political Science from a major accredited college in the US with a minor in Music Literature. I am also a native English speaker. Can you tell me a little more about the position and the costs of any nearby accomodations and typical monthly living expenses? Thanks. Mark
americorps
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby americorps » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Markmaurice and igglobal,

I would suggest emailing the email address listed in the company to achieve more direct results.

Good luck.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to [email protected]. Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register