**Important note: Please contact us only if you graduated from an English speaking university and have a native English speaking/writing level. No exceptions.
**Importante: Contáctese con nosotros sólo si se graduó de una universidad de habla inglesa y habla/escribe Ingles perfectamente. Sin excepciones.
Marketing & Web Content Writer
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Marketing and Web Content Writer for our Lima office. We are looking for young professionals with a background in Liberal Arts/Humanities, strong writing skills, and the ability to create original work as well as rework existing content. The position requires a creative, detailed-oriented individual who is able to continuously generate travel-related content.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to [email protected]
Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered.
* Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an English-language university
* Above average GPA; Liberal Arts/Humanities background preferred
* Native English speaker
* Strong work ethic and personal motivation
* Strong writing skills
* MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Ability to quickly understand and contribute to our company’s voice and objective
* Six month minimum commitment
* Travel experience in Latin America preferredJob Responsibilities
* Develop new written web content for our country websites and blog
* Participate in article marketing initiatives
* Follow company SEO goals and standards
* Assist with updating existing website content
* Help other departments with projects that require writing, editing, and formatting
* Work a 48 hour work week, 5 days a weekJob Benefits and Environment
* We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code
* The salary for the position is $700
* Four weeks paid vacation per year
* Opportunities for further training and professional growth