Spanish Translator

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
Roger in the US
Gold Member
Gold Member

Spanish Translator

Postby Roger in the US » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:45 pm

I am needing some help with some translation work. I am working on a project and need some help translating english to spanish. It is probably a couple hours of work if you are fluent in Spanish and type well. The online translators will not work for this. I will send payment via pay pal

If you are interested, please send a private message.

Thanks

fiore.lloyd

Re: Spanish Translator

Postby fiore.lloyd » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello,

My name is Fiorella I'm a peruvian journalist, English teacher, writer and translator and I am interested on your add. I'd like to know how much you are offering per page. I'd absolutely be able to translate from English to Spanish or viceversa really quickly.

Send me a message to my inbox

Regards,

Fiorella Carrascal
rcotrina19

Re: Spanish Translator

Postby rcotrina19 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Roger in the US wrote:I am needing some help with some translation work. I am working on a project and need some help translating english to spanish. It is probably a couple hours of work if you are fluent in Spanish and type well. The online translators will not work for this. I will send payment via pay pal

If you are interested, please send a private message.

Thanks

hi
´I´m aUS English speaker . I´m a ,hard worker ,dynamic, Highly talented consecutive or simultaneous interpreter and highly skilled translator of business, legal and technical documents ..I am available immediately .I´m interested to translate english-spanish or visaversa
let me know thanks Rich

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register