Latin America For Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Search Engine Optimization / Social Media Marketing Manager
to work in our Lima office. Latin America For Less is the leading inbound travel agency for travelers from English-speaking countries, and we have the best testimonials in the industry. To maintain our high quality of standards, we require an ambitious, detailed-oriented individual who is passionate about travel.
The SEO/SMO Manager
is the leader of online marketing within Latin America for Less. This includes strengthening company branding and online marketing placement, and developing and implementing SEO & SMO strategies. The right candidate will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and a strong personal drive to achieve. Preference will be given to applicants with personal or professional travel writing and editing experience.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to [email protected]
. Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements
will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.Responsibilities
• Create and execute implementation of SEO strategy. This involves keeping pace with search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development; performing keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities; and providing SEO analysis and recommendations
• Oversee communication to management team on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
• Contribution to company blogs and social media community. Assist with content development strategies and oversight to create engaging and relevant material for social media purposes.
• Manage brand communication across all social channels, as well as research and administer social media tools in support of company social media strategy.The ideal candidate has
• BS/BA degree or equivalent from English language university
• Native-level English (both written and spoken)
• Extensive travel experience, particularly within Latin America
• Strong work ethic and personal motivation; capable of working independently with little direction, must be proactive and have initiative.
• 2+ years experience working in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-related positions.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Strong creative writing skills and personal/professional experience in travel writing
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure while maintaining accuracy
• Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• An understanding of and belief in the core values of Latin America for Less. Compensation, Environment & Benefits
• Competitive salary: $20,000 to $35,000 yearly income, based on experience and education
• Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
• You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
• 1 month paid vacation
• Work in a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.Equal Opportunity
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.