English teachers needed in Arequipa

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
Sarah M

English teachers needed in Arequipa

Postby Sarah M » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am

Hi guys, a great little English institute located in Umacollo is looking for teachers, and are hiring now! The owner is very responsible, helpful and friendly, plus the pay is good. If you're interested PM me and I'll pass you contact information, cheers. :D

Carballosaj

Re: English teachers needed in Arequipa

Postby Carballosaj » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:07 am

Hello, my name is Javier and I am currently seeking work in arequipa. I am a native English speaker, born and raised in Miami, Florida. I am 33 years old. I have no experience teaching English but I do help my girlfriend with her English studies, she lives in arequipa. Please let me know if there are any opportunities available. Thank you. My email is : carballosajavier@gmail.com
EIA

Postby EIA » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Hi, are they still looking for english teachers?
Celeste1

Postby Celeste1 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 am

Hi Sarah, I am interested in your advert for an english teacher :D I am multilingual and, speak english and spanish to a native level. Please contact me via whatsapp to +447424889953 or to my email: celeste.castillo789@gmail.com Currently I am in Trujillo and would love to work in Arequipa!! I have work experience in learning & development and sustainable solutions & development. I look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Celeste
alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby alan » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Celeste1 wrote:Hi Sarah, I am interested in your advert for an english teacher :D I am multilingual and, speak english and spanish to a native level. Please contact me via whatsapp to +447424889953 or to my email: celeste.castillo789@gmail.com Currently I am in Trujillo and would love to work in Arequipa!! I have work experience in learning & development and sustainable solutions & development. I look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards, Celeste

Just pointing out that the OP is from 2014.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register