Sales & Marketing Assistant, South AmericaDivision:
Castalia, Latin America DivisionReports to:
Miguel Torres-Bohl - Vice President, Sales & Marketing (Latin America)Start Date:
To be confirmed (flexible)Job Description:
Castalia is an international television & media company looking for a dynamic individual with an interest in International Business and who has an advanced level of Spanish or Portuguese language skills, written and oral.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant's duties will cover account management, including tracking and reporting sales data for client’s accounts across 19 countries in Latin America. An ideal candidate would be very dynamic, have excellent communications skills and be comfortable working on a wide range of activities, including but not limited to: Finance, Marketing, Legal, Sales, and Affiliate Relations.
This is an excellent entry level position for any business student looking to work in an exciting industry in an international setting. The position is based in Lima, Peru and will provide the opportunity to work with major television operators in the region.
Please apply only if you are a native speaker of English and have an advanced level of Spanish or Portuguese as your working environment will be bilingual.Candidate Profile:
• International Business degree preferred, any degree in humanities/business/social sciences acceptable
• Interested in a long term international work experience (a 3 year commitment is required)
• Native English speaker.
• Advanced Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Computer savvy
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous international and/or professional experience a plusBenefits:
• Monthly salary commensurate with local standards
• Peruvian Holidays are honored, 4 weeks (20 days) vacation accrued after one year of work
• Training options available
• Opportunity to travel to trade shows in Latin AmericaApplication:
Please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Miguel Torres-Bohl via email to [email protected]
. About Castalia:
Castalia Communications was founded in 1991 to serve as a catalyst for new communications ventures worldwide from its HQ in Atlanta Georgia. Over the past 20 years, Castalia has become a leading independent distributor of broadcast, satellite, cable and web-based programming and technology internationally.www.castaliacom.com