Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive, South America
Division: Castalia, Latin America Division
Reports to: Miguel Torres-Bohl - Vice President, Sales & Marketing (Latin America)
Start Date: From August (flexible)
Job Description: Castalia is an international television & media company looking for a dynamic individual with a background in International Business and who has a high level of Spanish or Portuguese language skills.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant's duties will cover account management, including tracking and reporting sales data for client’s accounts across 19 countries in Latin America. An ideal candidate would be very dynamic, be comfortable working on a wide range of activities, including but not limited to: Finance, Marketing, Legal, Sales, and Affiliate Relations.
This is an excellent entry/lower level position for any business student looking to work in an exciting industry in an international setting. The position is based in Lima, Peru and will provide the opportunity to work with major television operators in the region.
Please apply only if you are native English speaker, non-native applicants will not be considered. You also need to have a high level of Spanish or Portuguese as your working environment will be bilingual.
• International Business degree preferred, any business degree acceptable
• Interested in a long term international work experience (a 3 year commitment is requested)
• Native English speaker.
• Intermediate Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Computer savvy
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous international and/or professional experience a plus
• Monthly salary commensurate with local standards
• Peruvian Holidays are honored
• 4 weeks (20 days) vacation accrued after one year of work
• Training options available
• Opportunity to travel to trade shows in Latin America
Please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Andreas Beckwith via email to:[email protected]
or [email protected]
Castalia Communications was founded in 1991 to serve as a catalyst for new communications ventures worldwide from its HQ in Atlanta Georgia. Over the past 20 years, Castalia has become a leading independent distributor of broadcast, satellite, cable and web-based programming and technology internationally.