The IS Programmer will be responsible for the setup, daily maintenance, and updating of our contact center. In addition, the IS Programmer will assist the contact center with technical issues, and determine areas in which updates can be made to improve inbound call efficiency.
- Familiarity with flowcharts and decision trees
- Strong MS Access/Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL Database
- Understanding of call flow
- Utilizes Amtelco software in the programming, setup, and maintenance of contact center
- Provides support to contact center employees and management
- Participates in project design, contributing technical insights and ideas.
- Troubleshoots, tests, and maintains system components
Please send us your resume to [email protected] with “Network Administrator-Peru” in the subject line.
*** Resumes in Spanish will not be considered ***