Telephone Service Operators
• Respond to inbound telephone calls.
• Provide customer service to callers – answer questions, relay messages to clients.
• Take orders for client products and services following scripts.
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Skills and Requirements:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service position handling inbound and outbound calls
• Must speak and write perfect native/near-native English as all communication is with U.S. customers and personnel
• Friendly, yet professional and responsible attitude
• Must be flexible to work all shifts- Holidays, weekends, evenings are required
• Multi-tasking is a must
• Computer literate
• Full time, 48 hours/week contract
• Payroll benefits
• EPS (optional)
If you meet all the requirements, please send your resume to [email protected] with the “Telephone Operators – (Full Name)” in the subject line.
**Resumes e-mailed in Spanish WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.**