TRAVEL PLANNER - for top travel agency in Lima
POSITION: TRAVEL PLANNER / SALES CONSULTANT
To apply: Please email [email protected] and [email protected] with your CV and cover letter. Please quote TRAVEL PLANNER in the subject line of your application email.
More Information: Immediate start. Based in Lima, Peru. Compensation based on qualifications, prior experience and performance, preferably with a mainly commission-based structure.
Design, sell and implement authentic, tailor-made itineraries covering Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador to direct and agency clients from across the world.
Use of travel planning software to generate proposals and quotations.
Booking services and coordinating with suppliers to ensure services are perfectly well organized.
Manage all the client’s travel requirements and act as the point of contact for clients travelling on the ground.
– Completed studies in Tourism and Marketing, Business and Sales Administration, Liberal Arts or related.
– Bachelor’s degree
– University title preferred (applicable to Peruvian candidates)
Experience and Skills:
– Fluent English (native an advantage) and Spanish, written and verbal
– Previous work experience in the Tourism Sector of no less than 2 years
– Previous sales and Customer Service experience of no less than 2 years
– Destination knowledge and travel experience in Peru (essential), Bolivia and the Galapagos (an advantage)
– Previous experience using TourPlan (an advantage)
– Proven understanding of the high-end travel market
– Passion for travel, culture, history, art, cuisine, nature, etc.
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong work ethic and drive with the ability to work under pressure
– Dynamism and Creativity
– Computer literate with competent numeracy skills
– Opportunities for travel
– Sales incentives: performance related bonuses
– Monday-Friday basis (no shift work)
Full job listing: https://www.aracari.com/about-us/careers/