we are searching for a talented Accounting Clerk to join the who will
be responsible for maintaining the monetary funds of the hotel, issuing and receiving all cashiers’ banks, processing all deposits on a daily basis, auditing banks regularly, preparing reliable daily financial information and communicating all omissions and deviations to appropriate management. Also, responsible for cash handling, and accounts receivable processing and collections are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with the Hotel policies and procedures.
• Monitor, prepare, and communicate financial reports in accordance with the hotel required due dates.
• Retrieve and process all deposits in accordance with hotel standards.
• Maintain an adequate supply of cash/change and provide cash/change to all departments as needed
• Prepare Cash Over/Short reports on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
• Issue and redeem cashier banks as needed by the departments with the approval of the Accounting Manager.
• Audit cashier banks as required by hotel standards. Maintain all documentation.
• Process “due backs” on a timely basis.
• Maintain all cashier contracts.
• Process petty cash receipts and reimbursements on a regular basis and inform management of any deviation to policy.
• Assist the sales effort in establishing customer credit in accordance with the hotel’s policies.
• Assist in the credit process of application processing, reference checks, credit limitation, direct billing list, deposit requirements, and all other credit-related activities.
• Provide customers with accurate and timely invoices, statements, and schedules.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely fashion and communicate all issues and/or disputes to the appropriate supervisor(s).
• Maintain an efficient collection process to include an organized filing and tracing system, issuing letters, monitoring returned checks and charge backs, performing collection calls and preparing bad debt write-offs.
• Monitor guest ledger, advance deposit ledger and any other related ledgers to ensure proper internal control.
• Keep management aware of any unusual operation or financial occurrences and/or significant deviations from policies and procedures.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction..
Qualified persons are advised to forward their CV/RESUME via email for immediate application consideration [email protected]
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted