Are you passionate about hospitality and travel? Do your skills, talents and interests align with sales and customer service? You should join our dynamic team.
We believe a diverse team brings extraordinary results. With this in mind we have created a workspace with opportunity to develop your skills, share ideas and constantly challenge yourself. We are a company committed to diversity, and equal opportunities.
Please send your CV, Cover letter and a 1 minute video in English to [email protected]
Introduce yourself, tell us what the concept of luxury means to you, and give us an example. No application will be considered without all three of these.
What are we looking for?
Strong communication skills
Perseverance, without being invasive
Works well in a team environment as well independently.
Proactive, showing initiative.
Peruvians: Your spoken and written English must be native or advanced.
Non-Peruvian, you must have a good level of spoken and written Spanish.
If you are Peruvian, you must have lived in a country, outside Latin America for at least one year consecutive or during different periods.
Have an understanding of Perú as a touristic destination (preferable).
Experience in sales from any industry.
At least a year of experience in customer service.
Working knowledge of trip planning systems - Tour Plan preferred.
Microsoft Office user level.
Another language (preferable).
What do we expect from you?
- To go beyond what is expected of you.
- To look for creative, quick and simple solutions.
- The ability to understand, empathize and identify the subtle differences between; generations, cultures and nationalities. Be able to personalize your responses according to these subtleties.
- Be able to identify client’s needs, and understand when and how to upsell
- Be knowledgeable on what’s new in Peru, from restaurants to shows etc.
What do we offer you?
To join a leading company in the luxury tourism sector, non-traditional work atmosphere, open communication, horizontal and dynamic. A safe, secure, flexible space with all contract benefits specified by Peruvian law.
Fix and variable income