Looking for Nanny

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
MN2Peru

Looking for Nanny

Postby MN2Peru » Sun May 19, 2019 8:26 pm

My wife and I are moving to Peru in July and need to find a nanny to support our (almost) 2 year old twin boys. We will be living in Barranco, so we're looking for someone who lives close by. We're looking for someone who is experienced and good with children, cooks and clean well.

njj

Re: Looking for Nanny

Postby njj » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Recommendation for Susan Edith Huaman Tucto. She can be reached at [email protected] or +51 947-118-069.
Alpineprince
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alpineprince » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:52 pm

Sounds like you need both a nanny and housekeeper! You should familiarize yourself with the labor laws posted on the expat main page. Very unlikely you will find one who lives nearby and most will have to travel 1 1/2 -2 hrs each way as they generally come from further north in Lima. Be prepared to pay at least S/.1100/mth or more if they come highly recommended and have to deal with 2 year old twins. I wish you good luck, we have had many over the years and great one's are few and far between.
KatrijnDeNeef

Postby KatrijnDeNeef » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi, I am not sure if you are still looking for a nanny, but I am interested.
I am a responsible 21-year old and am moving to Lima from Belgium to be with my partner. My internship got cancelled and is the reason I am looking for alternatives. I have experience with children and I would also be living in Barranco. If you would be interested, where can I send my resume?
Kind regards, Katrijn De Neef.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register