[For Hire] .NET / Node.js Developer - 4+ years professional FT experience (from US, living in Miraflores, Lima)

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
benromney

[For Hire] .NET / Node.js Developer - 4+ years professional FT experience (from US, living in Miraflores, Lima)

Postby benromney » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi!

I'm here again going the freelance route in software development. I have 4+ years full-time professional experience building enterprise applications for employers and clients in education, government, and commercial sectors.

Most of this is in the world of .NET (ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, SOAP and RESTful web services, IIS, WPF, et cetera) but I also do Node.js, and really anything related to front-end development. I particularly enjoy building interfaces for data-rich, industrial, and scientific applications.

I am looking for remote contract work, but I am open to an employment opportunity if it's a good fit. I am located in GMT-05:00.

I am dedicated to project success and crafting technological solutions which are fit to meet a client's unique requirements. I commit myself to projects for the long haul and am always available for follow-up support.

More of the boring details are here: https://bendev.netlify.com

Feel free to reach out to me for whatever reason; just to say hi :D or to see if I am a good fit for your organization or project.

I can provide excellent references.

Hablo español basico.

Thanks!!

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register