We are urgently looking for a dynamic person to lead our Lima chapter of Club AutoYa - a club for high-end car lovers and players in the automotive industry - and turn this into the best chapter of the LatAm region.About us
AutoYa is in the business of bringing e-mobility solutions to consumers, corporates and governments. One of our offerings is the Club AutoYa that holds bimonthly social-meetups for our customers, players from the automotive space and other high-end car lovers in the city. Admission to the meetups is free.About you
You are someone who is outgoing, expert at networking and preferably possessing great knowledge about cars. You speak Spanish fluently and English very well (even if not fluent). You plan to stay on in Lima for atleast another 18 months. You have preferably organized meetups before or are keen to learn it by doing.ResponsibilitiesAt the meetup (95%):
- You would be the key lead at the Club meetups and a face of the brand AutoYa. You would network with the guests and ensure they have a rocking time by promoting conversations and creating friendships and networking opportunities for them.
- Capture pictures and/videos at the meetups (not many, just about 5 every meetup)Outside the meetup (5%)
- Explore suitable venues (about 2 to 3) and create a relationship with venue-managers. This venue-selection is a one time activity after which a phone call to make a booking is all that would be needed in the future. Generally hotel event rooms with bars are the best places to organize these meetups. Since these rooms are generally under-occupied, hotels are willing to give away these rooms for free as it allows them to generate revenue on drinks. Sometimes hotels may even optionally offer free welcome drinks for guests but sometimes it may require negotiation.
- Experiment with other event formats and venues based on new learnings and optimize the Club offering over time.
- Marketing the event on Eventbrite, Facebook Events, Internations.org and other relevant channels.
- Use your other external networks to draw more relevant people to these meetups.What's in it for you
Although this is not a job with any pay, there is still an opportunity for you to make a lot of money by bringing us prospective customers who are interested in buying electric cars. Since at the meetups, you would have access to car lovers and industry players, it would be your opportunity to turn some of them into possible customers and make a commission for yourself. In addition to this, there will be a lot of networking opportunities for your personal and professional development. We are a company that really likes taking care of it's people, therefore going forward we can think of more ways of compensating or incentivizing you.Interested in finding out more?
Send us your linkedin and facebook profile links and a very brief cover letter in English by Oct 25 at email@example.com
or via WhatsApp at +16503040510.