USE promote work and travel programs by sending university students to work abroad in various ski resorts, hotels and theme parks throughout the USA.Position Description:
As an integral part of the employer relations team, you will be responsible for locating jobs for the students by selling the program to U.S. employers. This will also mean contacting resorts and hotels to invite them to visit our South America offices to meet our students plus pre-screening all interested participants.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Pre-screening all interested program participants in order to evaluate both their English and social skills.
- Generating new employer accounts via phone calls, emails, and occasional face to face visits.
- Assisting Account Managers with their employer accounts (customer service activities, as well as the daily servicing of clients as questions/problems arise.)
- Organization and coordination of logistics for job fairs in our South American offices.
- Creation of marketing materials directed towards selling our programs to U.S. employers, as well as maintenance of the employer website.Requirements:
• Native English speakers preferable or fully bilingual.
• Previous management experience.
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in a business related field.
• Sales oriented personality, marketing experience is helpful.
• Intermediate or Advanced Spanish.
Interested candidates please send a resume in English. email@example.com