World Vision Peru, Internationally renown NGO, looking to hire full-time Development Specialist to work in Huaral with World Vision Peru.
Main objectives of role:
1. Strengthen relations between organization's leadership and the project donor (a Church in the US)
2. Coordinate and manage the donor church's annual visits
3. Contribute to the Child Protection component within the project
- Advanced Professinal to Fluent Spanish
- Advanced Professional to Fluent English
- Degree in Social Sciences or field related to job profile
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management and processes
- Experience working with project indicators and/or statistical analysis
- Ability to articulate Christian doctrine and public service/social projects (The Holistic Mission)
- Capacity to communicate effectively with stakeholders including partners, beneficiaries and donors
- Capacity to coordinate detailed visits by donor (experience managing various services, detailed agenda, manage a budget).
- Work 3 days of the 5 day work week in Huaral.
Salary Range: 3200 - 3600 soles bruto (after taxes), 14 salaries per year and benefits through payroll.
Those interested can see more details about the job posting and how to apply through Bumeran at the following link:https://www.bumeran.com.pe/empleos/espe ... .html?null