Employment: Full Time / Part-Time
Salary: Depends on shift and experience
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Work at Home
Summary/Objective: To contact both businesses and residential homes to establish an initial point of communication for clients and present their services or products to potential clients, this can be done by phone, email or social media.
This position works directly with business owners, office managers or residential homeowners and provides a list of our services, build a report and schedule an appointment for our clients to come in and try to sell their service or product. This position calls for an individual who is goal-oriented, capable of handling fine details and proficient in speaking and writing in the English language.
• Make cold calls or follow up on warm leads
• Keep track of all calls made and provide reports on a daily or weekly basis
• Manage email and other assorted documents
• Manage a google drive account and use google documents and spreadsheet
All virtual agents must have the following in order be considered for this position:
• Desktop PC or Laptop with 3Ghz-4Ghz processor and Windows Operating System
• Minimum of 4GB of RAM
• 17" monitor
• Virus and spyware protection software and a working firewall.
• Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat reader.
• Broadband internet connection minimum 10 MBS
• A corded (not wireless) USB headset with a noise-canceling microphone.
• Google Chrome
• Quiet, private workspace. (No background noise)
To be considered for this position please send an updated copy of your resume to humanresources.leadgen@gmail