Accommodation in Cusco

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
michelletupy

Accommodation in Cusco

Postby michelletupy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:31 pm

We are expats in Cusco (Canadian and Australian) and we are managing a property in Cusco for a period of 12 months. We have both private rooms and dorm rooms available for short and long term stay. Our dorm rooms start from $10 and our private rooms from $20 (a special price can be arranged for long term stays). We are in a good but quiet location - not far from San Blas. Contact me for more details if you are interested.

Grug

Re: Accommodation in Cusco

Postby Grug » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Hello,

I'm writing in regards to a message I saw about rooms for rent.

I am looking for a room for myself and a room for a friend. The problem we have had is that we both have motorbikes so we need a place with enough space to park our bikes.

We are english teachers here in Cusco and will be staying in cusco for about 6 months.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Sent from my iPad

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register