Room for Rent - Malecon Miraflores - 180m2

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
peachyaa57

Room for Rent - Malecon Miraflores - 180m2

Postby peachyaa57 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi! We are looking for 2 new roommates to share our spacious duplex apartment with. The first room we have available comes with basic furniture including a full size bed along with a large closet and a private bathroom and is $520 per month. The second room is smaller and more basic, with a 'plaza y media bed' (between a twin and full) also its own bathroom, and is going for $350. Prices include all utilities. As for the shared areas, we have a large living and dining room area with a balcony overlooking the ocean, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, and a large terrace with barbecue area with ocean and city views. Both rooms are available starting March 15.

A little bit about us - we are a couple in our late 20s/early30s. I'm French/American and my bf is Peruvian. We are looking for people around our age (give or take a few years) who are clean and easygoing.

Please contact me if you are interested in a visit
Adrienne - 991317308
[email protected]

2do Cuarto.JPG
Larger Room
2do Cuarto.JPG (51.38 KiB) Viewed 1196 times

Cocina.jpg
Kitchen
Cocina.jpg (85.69 KiB) Viewed 1196 times

Terraza.JPG
Our private terrace
Terraza.JPG (88.87 KiB) Viewed 1196 times

Vista 1.JPG
View from the terrace and balcony
Vista 1.JPG (122.46 KiB) Viewed 1196 times
Attachments
3er Cuarto.JPG
Smaller Room
3er Cuarto.JPG (73.53 KiB) Viewed 1118 times

peachyaa57

Re: Room for Rent - Malecon Miraflores - 180m2

Postby peachyaa57 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Reactivating this post as the rooms will be free again mid March!

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register