Room for rent in Miraflores $150 fully furnished 10% cheaper

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
biner

Room for rent in Miraflores $150 fully furnished 10% cheaper

Postby biner » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:08 am

This is one of the best locations in Miraflores - save a lot of time and money and enjoy a safe place to live too.Looking for a roommate who is easy going, responsible and friendly buddy who wants to enjoy a clean and quiet place for studying or relax. Ideal for international student, fellow, or someone new in the city of Lima.

A sunny room includes high-speed wireless internet and full bathroom with lots of hot water . A beautiful furnished room w/dresser, w/ large mirror and extra drawer space. The best park is just 2 block distance where i use to go for a run when i´m free with an amazing Ocean view . The apartment is close to shopping centers and lots of nice restaurants in a safe neighbourhood. If you have any questions, please feel free to write to my e-mail binergrosseboerger1989@gmail.com
Attachments
biner2.jpg
biner2.jpg (21.59 KiB) Viewed 2758 times

ebby

Re: Room for rent in Miraflores $150 fully furnished 10% cheaper

Postby ebby » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:01 am

Is it available ? Im looking for a room for 01 year .
embla

Postby embla » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi! Ive just arrived in Lima after a short vacation and im looking for a room! let me know if the bedroom is still available for $150 . Thanks a lot & I would be waiting for your answer!!
TheresaChristensen

Postby TheresaChristensen » Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 am

Hi , I am definitly interested in your room & I would like to know if it is still available .
limaapartmentshunter

Postby limaapartmentshunter » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi, I know someone who is interested in renting a room. Please let me know if it´s still available.

Thanks,
LAH

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register