Looking for room Miraflores or nearby for 1 or 2 months

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
miguelgdf

Looking for room Miraflores or nearby for 1 or 2 months

Postby miguelgdf » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is Miguel, originally from Spain. I've just arrived to Lima and until I find a job I would like to rent a room in Miraflores or nearby.

My budget is around $400 per month. It will be only for 1 or 2 months as once I find a job I'd like to find a longer term rent nearby, once I know where.

I have been living in Manchester (UK) in the last 9 years (I'm 36 yo), so I'll be ok if you only speak English in the house, and I could help you with your Spanish if you want.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information or have any questions.

Many thanks in advance and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Miguel Garcia de Frutos

limaclub

Re: Looking for room Miraflores or nearby for 1 or 2 months

Postby limaclub » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:57 pm

We have one available at the South American Explorers club for $350 if you are interested. You can email me at [email protected] or call in at the office at 956 Enrique Palacios, Miraflores. Telephone 447_7731.
Saludos,

South American Explorers,
956 Enrique Palacios,
Miraflores,
Lima 18.
Tel: 01 447 7731

http://www.saexplorers.org

Open: Mon-Fri: 0930 – 1700 (Weds: 2000); Sat: 0930 - 1300

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register