Looking for roomie in bright appartment La Molina

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
Eline

Looking for roomie in bright appartment La Molina

Postby Eline » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi!

I'm a Belgian girl working for a tourist organisation based in Lima and I'm looking for a roommate to share this appartment with. It's a nice bright appartment with a big terrace overlooking the Huaca Melgarejo in La Molina.

There's two bathrooms, a living room, shared kitchen (with all the utilities) and a little room with a washing machine. Everything is included (Wifi, electricity, hot water), except for gas to cook. But that's something we can share buying if we run out of it. The total price is 320 dollars/month with a deposit for one month.

The location is right in the center of La Molina, two minutes walking to grocery shops, 5min walking to TOTTUS, coffee shops and parks!

If you're interested to see some pictures or come by for a visit, don't hesitate to contact me:

Tel or Whatsapp: +51 971 269 423
E-mail: [email protected]

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register