SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED TODAY, Have to Return to USA

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED TODAY, Have to Return to USA

Postby Polaron » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:20 am

**THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP**

My niece, her husband and 2 of their 3 daughters were killed today in a horrible and tragic traffic accident. Only the youngest child, who was at school at the time, is still alive. At any rate, I am leaving very early Friday morning and need to sell my possessions by then.

3. High end PC computer: AMD Phenom II processor with 3.2 GHz, 7.0 MB cache, 6 GB of RAM, 500 GB of hard disk, DVD burner, two cooling fans, 19 inch flat-screen monitor, sound, optical mouse, keyboard, webcam. It has Windows 7 Ultimate and the entire Office 2010 suite, Windows Media Center, etc. It is ultra fast. I had this computer built to specifications, it cost me S/. 2.200 plus the price I paid for software. I am asking S/. 950. Hurry, this won't last. SOLD

[color=#FFFF00]5. 2 computer desks, both bought at Home Center. The master desk is "L" shaped, with a built-in small drawer and a separate, 3-drawer unit on wheels that is lockable. This desk is large and lovely; I have my computer, 2 printers and loads of other things on it. New price: S/. 800 in June of 2010. I am asking S/. 200.
SOLD

The other desk is smaller, made of metal, wood and glass. it is very modern! I paid S/. 350 at Home Center 18 months ago, asking S/. 80.

6. Two office chairs, and these are lovely. The first is leather, high-back executive chair, with wheels. It has a capacity of 250 kilos (not pounds, but kilos - that means it will hold a person that weighs over 500 lbs). It is in perfect shape. I bought it at Home Center in May of 2010 for S/. 799. I am asking S/. 150 for it. The other chair has a 180 kilogram capacity. I bought it at Saga Falabella 2 years ago for S/. 389 and am asking S/. 100 for it. It is also executive, high-back with chrome accents. ONE CHAIR SOLD, LEATHER CHAIR REMAINS

9. Yamaha electronic keyboard - piano/organ with the capacity to reproduce over 100 instruments, from grand piano to drums. i bought this last year for S/. 699 but found I do not have much patience for learning to play the piano at my age. I would like to get S/. 110 for the piano. It is in pristine condition.

I also have 2 complete sets of cookware (one is anodized aluminum), plates, glasses, a mixer, a four-slice toaster, a home theater system, a steamer that allows you to iron your clothes while they are hanging (or your drapes, or whatever), without having to drag out the ironing board and the hand iron. I have this awesome Oster floor fan that has two sets of blades and puts out enough air to blow off even William Shatner's toupee. Finally, I have a few paperback books in English, a dollar apiece, so come on down. It is great. Everything is in excellent condition, and everything must go. Prices are negotiable, I will entertain any reasonable offer. ONE SET OF COOKWARE SOLD

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for details. I am in Pueblo Libre and plan on having everything sold by Thursday night (Dec 1, 2011). Thank you and forgive the long, long posting.

See photos at: https://picasaweb.google.com/110833340177243489323/TodoSeVendeYa[/color]

**ALL ITEMS SOLD NOW THANK YOU EVERYONE**
Last edited by Polaron on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Professional, bilingual writer at your service.
katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED TODAY, Have to Return to USA

Postby katebruder » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 am

I am sorry for your loss.

I just sent an email about the dryer, home theater system and fan.
renodante
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby renodante » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:56 am

check your email, definitely want a few things. sorry about your loss.
Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Polaron » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 pm

renodante wrote:check your email, definitely want a few things. sorry about your loss.

Thanks Reno. I've received so many e-mails I don't know which one is yours. But thanks anyway, and I've just lowered prices.
leidulvstad
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby leidulvstad » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi,
Sorry for your loss.
We want to buy your laser printer and bedding. Also to take a look on the books and cooking ware. Sent you an email alredy, but not sure if you got it. Could you pm us with your address?
Thanks,
C. Leidulvstad.
jacekimaria
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby jacekimaria » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello, sorry about what happened, I hope all go well with your travel.
I'd definitely like the other printer, small desk and cookware if it's still available. Could u pls keep it for us? I can c u tonite or tomorrow morning.
Best wishes
jacek
Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Polaron » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:49 am

Hi everybody. The outpouring of support has been wonderful. I have been able to sell most of everything; I still have some dishes and cookware, a set of patio furniture, the electronic keyboard, a 19-inch flat screen computer monitor, a small desk and large office chair, a few bottles of wine and liquor, the amazing fan, books in English and a few other things.

Thanks.
fabian

Postby fabian » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello,

I am sorry for your loss.
I wanted to know the condition and description of the PC screen as well as the price.

Thanks
pelirojaperuanac
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby pelirojaperuanac » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am

your tragedy hits close to home. i too would leave everything if anything happened to my neices. so so sorry for your loss. is there anything left? if i had seen this before i would have just bought up anything you had....

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register