Needed: Almost everything for our new apartment!

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
pvtlon

Needed: Almost everything for our new apartment!

Postby pvtlon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello all,

My gf and I just rented an apartment in La Molina, (she's from Peru, I'm from the US) but have only what we could fit into 5 suitcases for the flight here, which isn't much!

We are looking for just about everything: refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave, washer, dryer, beds, tables, couches, dressers... basically everything. We can't afford to purchase all these things new, so we're looking for 2nd hand and some good advice on where to find quality, affordable appliances for the few items we should buy new.

Thanks in advance!

pvtlon

Re: Needed: Almost everything for our new apartment!

Postby pvtlon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:52 pm

Update:

So today we purchased a Mabe stove, Miray refrigerator, Horno (GE) microwave, LG washing machine, and a rice cooker, all for about 2100 soles. The washing machine came from La Curacao, and everything else we purchased at Hiraoka.

We still need a lot of odds and ends, tables and what-not, but it feels good to have the major appliances taken care of.

If you have any household items for sale, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks!
maricarmen

Postby maricarmen » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi there!!!
We've got some new stuff we got from our wedding such as an iron, a sandwich grill, a food processing machine,an electric knife(useful for cutting turkey,especially in Christmas),a kettle and a set of frying pans.If you are interested,just let me know so I can send you the prices.
Maybe we can reach an agreement.
Thanks!!!
Lloyd007
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Lloyd007 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm

interested in a small led tv and dvd for the kitchen or a bedroom? Miray, matching set, boxed. [email protected] 986409269
katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby katebruder » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi,

If you're looking for a sofa, I have a gently used, white, microfiber sofa for sale. It is approximately 2 years old and was originally purchased for 1850 soles. It is an L-shaped sofa, divided into 3 pieces - one side longer as a chaise lounge.There are a couple marks on the seat cushions, but other than that, it is in great condition. I am selling it for 1200 soles (or best offer).

Photos can be seen here: http://www.12degreessouth.com/about/for-sale/

If interested, contact me by email: katebruder @ gmail . com

Thanks.
Kate
Sabater
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sabater » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 am

Hi Guys,
You're in luck cuz I'm moving back to the states and selling everything, TV, Washer, Dryer, Full King Sized Bedroom set, Musical Instrumentation, Art, Statues, microwaves, toasters, juice makers, I got everything and I need to get rid of this stuff fast... I live in Barranco and you guys should take a look at what you would be interested in.. Everything is really well kept and barely used...
call me at 951751401 or send an email at [email protected]
pvtlon

Postby pvtlon » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies!

We now have a couch set and chair in the living room, a dining table, and we have a bed, but still have no tv, which isn't such a problem since we don't have cable, rather watch tv on the internet or torrent. We could use some end tables for the other rooms, and probably a bed for the guest bedroom. Our walls are pretty bare so we could use some decorations for our apartment.

Thanks!

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register