Needed for new Apartment

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
terimakasi74

Needed for new Apartment

Postby terimakasi74 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi all,

We arrived about 5 weeks ago, and we will move to our aparmnent this Saturday (close to Ovalo Gutierrez).

We have Linea Blanca, but we are looking for, beds, tables, couches, pots and pans, cutlery, decorations. We can't afford to purchase all these things new, so we're looking for 2nd hand.

Thanks in advance!
Juerg

katebruder
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Needed for new Apartment

Postby katebruder » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi Juerg,

Welcome to Lima!

I have a gently used, white, microfiber sofa for sale. It is approximately 2 years old and was originally purchased for 1850 soles. It is an L-shaped sofa, divided into 3 pieces - one side longer as a chaise lounge.There are a couple marks on the seat cushions, but other than that it is in great condition. I am selling it for 1200 soles (or best offer).

Photos of the sofa can be seen here: http://www.12degreessouth.com/about/for-sale/

If interested or have questions, contact me by email: katebruder @ gmail . com . I am located in Surco.

Thanks!
Kate
jacekimaria
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby jacekimaria » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi Juerg, in Saga Fallabella in surco Atocongo there's sale of sofas, tables, etc. for half and even third of the price. The items are from display with minor defect, some hardly noticeable. You can get very nice 3 person sofa for 899-1099 s/., dining tables same price, beds too but I didn't look at the price. If you need still more economical price, we have dining table with 8 chairs for 400s./, sofa with armchairs 3+2 for 300 s/. Will send you pics if you're interested.
cheers
jacek
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chi chi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 pm

jacekimaria wrote:Hi Juerg, in Saga Fallabella in surco Atocongo there's sale of sofas, tables, etc. for half and even third of the price. The items are from display with minor defect, some hardly noticeable.

It´s better that he goes to la zona industrial in Villa El Salvador. That´s were all the factory shops are. And they sell only new furniture.

And at a fraction of the price that they sell even those damaged furniture in Saga or Ripley which is even too expensive as well. And on top of that you have to pay for the transport yourself. The factory shops in Villa El Salvador offer free transport to your home.

Saga Fallabella buys their furniture in Villa El Salvador as well. All those nice shops in Miraflores and San Isidro buy their furniture in Villa El Salvador as well.
Kelly

Postby Kelly » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:43 pm

chi chi wrote:And at a fraction of the price that they sell even those damaged furniture in Saga or Ripley which is even too expensive as well. And on top of that you have to pay for the transport yourself. The factory shops in Villa El Salvador offer free transport to your home

I agree with you that Villa El Salvador is the least expensive place for buying furniture and that you can get new furniture quite cheap.

But in many trips out there to buy furniture, it's never been my experience that they would offer free delivery. You may be able to negotiate it into the price, but I've never had it offered. We've usually paid around 50 soles for the delivery. Even after paying for delivery, the price was still the lowest we found.

However, Villa El Salvador can take a lot of time getting out there, walking around, finding what you're looking for; if you'd rather not spend that much time, check out Plaza Hogar on Angamos in Surquillo. The shops there all get their furniture from VES, and you can get them down to a very reasonable price.

Ripley has always offered free delivery with large purchases, we've never had to pay for it. You might have to wait a couple days, but you don't have to pay.
mirafloresapt

Postby mirafloresapt » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:00 pm

HI, I invite you to see my Garage Sale site. It has 3 albums with photos and prices, as weel as dimentions in centimeters. Hope something will be useful for you. I can deliver anything to you new apartment. I am in Miraflores ok?
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/l ... tadegarage

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register