Searching for used SURFBOARD

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
peruanaso90

Searching for used SURFBOARD

Postby peruanaso90 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello there and thanks for reading - I'm a young American/Peruvian guy who just moved down from the states. I'm learning to surf and would REALLY love to have my own board. So I'm HOPING there might be an expat out there looking to sell a used one. Interested in any/all options. Even if you just know of a good way of finding a used board, I'd really appreciate the info.

Estoy buscando una tabla de surf de segunda mano. Ayudame por favor! Si quires vender una tabla, o conoces a alguien vendiendo, o un mercado donde puedo buscar tablas de sugunda mano, sera genial. Gracias :D

scaponi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Searching for used SURFBOARD

Postby scaponi » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 am

hey not sure if you have seen this site but www.vendotablasperu.com is a good place to start!

I am also searching for a board!!
anabonita
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby anabonita » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

There are two surfing stores called Klimax and both are in Miraflores. The one off Larco sells all used boards and equipment. I bought a used board from them. They are very helpful and have a good range of prices and tons of boards. I can't remember the cross street off of Larco, but it is where the huge Bembo's is.
Tracyrteach
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tracyrteach » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 pm

I have gotten two boards from Dario's company, Derrem Surfboards in miraflores. He's been shaping for about ten years and his prices are cheaper than the bigger companies. Try giving him a call.

Headquarters Derrem Surfboards South America.
Av. La Mar 732, Santa Cruz. Miraflores - Lima.
Cellphone: 511-99408-2742
Nextel ID: 51*408*2742
[email protected]

Headquarters Derrem Surfboards California.
Surfboards Industrial Area, San Clemente, California. 92672.
[email protected]

will

Postby will » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi I have a board for sale. A 7'2" Semente (Portugal) board with bag. The details are 7.2 - 15 1/8 - 20 7/8. It comes with fins and a bag. US$280. It's ideal for beginner to intermediates.
Tracyrteach
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Tracyrteach » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:27 am

I am currently selling a 6'9" Derrem for $250.
[email protected]

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register