Guitar wanted

Post your items for sale here. Use a clear, descriptive subject line, and please consult our "Rules and Advice" before agreeing to meet a buyer or a seller. Take precautions.
cuyguy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Guitar wanted

Postby cuyguy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm looking for a guitar. I made the mistake of coming down here without a guitar thinking that I would be able to get something more or less solid on the cheap. I intend to get a "nice" guitar in a few months when I have a bit more money, but in the meantime I'm looking for something to get me through. Ideally it'd be an acoustic (steel string - not a classical, please), but I'd also consider paying a bit more for an electric considering the walls in my apartment are pretty thin and it'd be nice to be able to play at a lower level of volume. My price range is around S./200 (ideally less, possibly more for something solid). Maybe I'm being unrealistic; I don't know.

If anyone has an old guitar lying around that you want to get rid of, send me some info - respond or PM as you prefer. Or if you can refer me to a place that sells used guitars, that'd be awesome! I've poked around Cuantarias (near Parque Kennedy in Miraflores) and haven't seen anything that fits the bill. Thanks a ton!

jo2444
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Guitar wanted

Postby jo2444 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:40 pm

I have a guitar don't know any real info about it paid S/.150 for it 5 months ago because my son wanted it and he never used it. If you re interested in this item let me know. (It does have a spot to plug in to electric.) I have attached 2 photos.

Thanks,
Jodie
Attachments
IMAG0963.jpg
(795.13 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
IMAG0962.jpg
guitar
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
LDX
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LDX » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Hmmm 200 soles for an electric or acoustic guitar?

you might wanna look into the asian brand names (StarSun, Mekse, california, etc)
but those are usually in stores at Plaza 2 de Mayo. (Not great just OK)
Cantuarias, miraflores and plaza san miguel sells mostly well known brands
(fender, cort, ibanez, ovation, etc) and those never come cheap...

There are also peruvian guitars but I would avoid electric peruvian guitars
however for a classic guitar a peruvian one might give you a pleasant surprise,
even the cheap ones if you look really carefully...
koplinfamilia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby koplinfamilia » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:22 pm

I have a new Korg guitar tuner, stand and set of strings (minus 1) that I would sell you all for s/.80... let me know, all bought but not used more than a hanful of times. Original packaging on tuner.

Contact me at 271-1129 or via PM
Integrity Tourism & Transportation
ENTEL 985 059 944
RPM #949 811 404
USA Direct Line (585) 861-3106
http://www.integritytourism.com

Return to “Buy & Sell”

Login  •  Register