NFL Football Items

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
NRTravel

NFL Football Items

Postby NRTravel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:07 am

Hello!

Used to run an NFL store. Out of business now.

I have a ton of items left here at home that I want to sell off.

Shirts, hats, tees, mugs, car decorations of all kinds, blankets, baby items, etc.

If you tell me what team you are interested in, I can send / post a list of what I have from them and the pricing on it. I am trying to clear out everything in my house and have some space finally!

All the teams from Bears, to Dolphins, Jets, Packers, 49ers. EVERY NFL team I have something on.

gringuano
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: NFL Football Items

Postby gringuano » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:41 am

I'm interested in seeing what Packer items you have.
NRTravel

Postby NRTravel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:20 pm

OMG, Packers I have just about everything you could want.

If you are looking for regular use items, I have: toothbrushes, gloves, playing cards, can coolers, beer bottle coolers, bead necklaces [like mardi gras type - with a logo on front], leather wallets, money clip wallets, leather bracelets, leather cell phone cases, keychains, backsacks [with a drawstring], backpacks, lunchboxes, travel mugs, freezer mugs, neck lanyards and beach towels.

I also have pet items - like dog toys, dog collars, dog leashes.

Baby items: bibs, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and those baby on board signs for cars.

Car / auto items: Headrest covers, car auto emblems, license plates, license plate frames, fuzzy dice [for car mirrors], car flags, antenna toppers, bumper stickers, car window film.

Other misc. items: House flags [indoor/outdoor use], parking signs, street signs, action figures, teddy bears, jersey material tote bags, and mini helmets.

Ladies items: Jersey design purses, hoodie design purses, earrings, headbands, hair ties, ladies bracelets, ladies necklaces and feather design earrings. Also a ladies money wallet - to use inside a purse.

WHEW! I told you I had a lot of stuff here! LOL.

Anyhow, for pricing or if you'd like to see item photos on specific things, just give a private message through here and I'll help the best I can. Thanks!
LNGDave

Postby LNGDave » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 pm

I know I might get a tomato hurled at me, but I am a die hard Cowbys fan. Any items like jerseys, helmets, koozies, etc., i'd be interested.

Dave
anabonita
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby anabonita » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm interested in stuff you have for the Raiders, Lions and Redskins. Where is all this at and when could I come by to check it out? Do you have a direct email or cell number to call?

Thanks!
Ana
Email: azodnemana@gmail.com

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register