American TV

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
Maureen
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

American TV

Postby Maureen » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 am

What are our options as far as satelite and cable in Lima? I'm a news finatic!!!


User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Maureen wrote:What are our options as far as satelite and cable in Lima? I'm a news finatic!!!

Hi Maureen,i have basic cable here in Lima, and all i get news-wise is CNN. all other news i just go online, or to my aol homepage. some movie channels can be changed to english via sap on your remote, but some channels arent consistent with that feature. Most of the channels are in spanish, and I get about 60 channels altogether, about 55 in spanish.
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
Maureen
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Maureen » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 am

caliguy wrote:
Maureen wrote:What are our options as far as satelite and cable in Lima? I'm a news finatic!!!

Hi Maureen,i have basic cable here in Lima, and all i get news-wise is CNN. all other news i just go online, or to my aol homepage. some movie channels can be changed to english via sap on your remote, but some channels arent consistent with that feature. Most of the channels are in spanish, and I get about 60 channels altogether, about 55 in spanish.


Hi caliguy, thanks so much! First words my husband said is "no o 'Reilly "!!
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: American TV

Postby SilverbackPeru » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 am

we have claro satalite in our house and there's CNN News, Fox news, ABC and HLN which is one that i really like.
Maureen
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Maureen » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 am

SilverbackPeru wrote:we have claro satalite in our house and there's CNN News, Fox news, ABC and HLN which is one that i really like.


Thank you SilverbackPeru....yay Fox!
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

there are several on line services ( http://www.ustvnow.com/) i just plug my computer to my tv and watch, simple and a lot of programs including fox and alot of sports ................
User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:36 pm

bobg wrote:there are several on line services ( http://www.ustvnow.com/) i just plug my computer to my tv and watch, simple and a lot of programs including fox and alot of sports ................

hey bobg, thank you for that link, i just signed up! :D
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: American TV

Postby chi chi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 am

caliguy wrote:
Maureen wrote:What are our options as far as satelite and cable in Lima? I'm a news finatic!!!

Hi Maureen,i have basic cable here in Lima, and all i get news-wise is CNN. all other news i just go online, or to my aol homepage. some movie channels can be changed to english via sap on your remote, but some channels arent consistent with that feature. Most of the channels are in spanish, and I get about 60 channels altogether, about 55 in spanish.


Those american channels in Peru are all news channels. And all day on, they are repeating the same news.
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 am

Cali guy your welcome I hope it works out for you, you can get a cable at radio shack ,
User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 am

bobg wrote:Cali guy your welcome I hope it works out for you, you can get a cable at radio shack ,

:D
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
Maureen
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Maureen » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 am

caliguy wrote:
bobg wrote:Cali guy your welcome I hope it works out for you, you can get a cable at radio shack ,

:D

Thank you!!
Culturedstill
Member
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Culturedstill » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

I was wondering myself how i will survive without my fox television channel down there when I move.
tomasb
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 am

Re: American TV

Postby tomasb » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello,

While we are on the subject, I bought a IPAD connector/adaptor at an Apple store in the US for my new tv I purchased in Peru in order to transmit programming through my IPAD. However, I cannot get it to work. It is a flat screen Samsung but there are no instructions in the manual. I have tried to follow some instructions to the letter posted on the web but it still not working and my IPAD has a message saying no connectivity available.

Anyone have any experience or suggestions in getting this to work?
timothy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Isaan

Re: American TV

Postby timothy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am

Culturedstill wrote:I was wondering myself how i will survive without my fox television channel down there when I move.


Are you watching Fox News for comic relief ?

I prefer The Simpsons.
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 am

I am no expert, are you using the tv's remote to find the input you are plugging to ? On your remote it has a button that says INPUT , you select what input with this button , hmdi1, hmdi2, home theater,so on, there may be more, if you can read on the tv what port (hole) your in you can go to that with your remote, and the tv will be you monitor for the device. Good luck let us know whats happening .
tomasb
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 am

Re: American TV

Postby tomasb » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Yes, I used the remote to select the HMDI connection but nothing happened.
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 am

Well like I said I know a little about these things I use a Acer lap top and have a VGA to HMDI cord, I dont know if ipad has this Vga on it. Have you surched on the internet ? ask at the apple store...........good luck
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 am

www.labnol.org/gadgets/connect-ipad-to-tv/13359/
I found this site it seems that you need an adapter for the i pad
User avatar
Icachico
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Icachico » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am

timothy wrote:
Culturedstill wrote:I was wondering myself how i will survive without my fox television channel down there when I move.


Are you watching Fox News for comic relief ?

I prefer The Simpsons.



Fox News=Faux news or False News.
I too prefer the Simpsons or reading this forum for comic relief.
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm

SEEMS THE SIMPSONS ARE A LITTLE ABOVE YOUR LEVEL NO ?
Culturedstill
Member
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Re: American TV

Postby Culturedstill » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Well as far as myself watching fox news for comic relief is hardly the case Sir. I have respect for the only current media organization in the U.S. at the current time, that is calling into question, the political policies of the current administration. Regardless of your political affiliation, You should respect the fact that fox news organization, questions this administration's agenda on foreign affairs, Obama care, the second amendment.etc.etc.etc. and Most importantly at the very heart of the most important problem in the United States of America today. This administrations agenda on the national debt. And there unwillingness to reach across the isle, and try to establish some sort of bipartisan negotiations to begin to have any type of progressive dialog, Addressing the spending problem in Washington D.C. The American government has a spending problem ladies and gentlemen, Obama does not care that every American citizen owes 57,000 and change, Worth of debt. Until his last term is over and God willing we get a new president who understands these basic principals, Are currency will continue to decrease in value. I think history will look back on this man and see there was only HOPE to CHANGE a bad position to worse, with his leadership. One needs to realize ladies and gentlemen are country can recover very fast if we rein in such scandalous spending, and start holding the people we elect responsible for letting these things happen. Start making cuts where we need to, and learn from example, what will happen to a country who's president’s demanding that Congress give him a blank check?
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

Culturedstill wrote:Well as far as myself watching fox news for comic relief is hardly the case Sir. I have respect for the only current media organization in the U.S. at the current time, that is calling into question, the political policies of the current administration. Regardless of your political affiliation, You should respect the fact that fox news organization, questions this administration's agenda on foreign affairs, Obama care, the second amendment.etc.etc.etc. and Most importantly at the very heart of the most important problem in the United States of America today. This administrations agenda on the national debt. And there unwillingness to reach across the isle, and try to establish some sort of bipartisan negotiations to begin to have any type of progressive dialog, Addressing the spending problem in Washington D.C. The American government has a spending problem ladies and gentlemen, Obama does not care that every American citizen owes 57,000 and change, Worth of debt. Until his last term is over and God willing we get a new president who understands these basic principals, Are currency will continue to decrease in value. I think history will look back on this man and see there was only HOPE to CHANGE a bad position to worse, with his leadership. One needs to realize ladies and gentlemen are country can recover very fast if we rein in such scandalous spending, and start holding the people we elect responsible for letting these things happen. Start making cuts where we need to, and learn from example, what will happen to a country who's president’s demanding that Congress give him a blank check?

This statement is across the board and non partisan we USA need the right leadership .....
falconagain
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Re: American TV

Postby falconagain » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

"This statement is across the board and non partisan we USA need the right leadership ....."

Not true. The right leadership is always rejected. People prefer lies and fake promises.
The country needs a good recession that hopefully will wipeout most of the fools.
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:53 am

I STAND CORRECTED
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: American TV

Postby SilverbackPeru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi , how much it to join the USTVnow site? is it totally free? Also what devices can you use the site on.

I've just signed up for UKproxy.tv as a way to watch the british Iplayers and thats turned out to be brilliant for me so far! Being able to watch American stations as well would be even better too!
User avatar
Kelly
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3871
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby Kelly » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

USTVNow has a free service that provides the basic broadcast networks - ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox (not the news channel) and the WB.

They have an extended cable option that offers 20 some odd channels.

They also have some more expensive options with HD, Digital recorder options etc.
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: American TV

Postby SilverbackPeru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks Kelly! :D
User avatar
Kelly
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3871
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:28 pm
Location: Lima, Peru
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby Kelly » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 pm

No problem - actually, I wrote a whole article about it. I've been using it over a year now, and absolutely love it.
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: American TV

Postby chi chi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm

What I don't understand it that people move to Peru and want to see the same TV programs and channels, same food and buy same products as in their home country.

Why are they coming to Peru then? I only buy local stuff and watch Peruvian TV.
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: American TV

Postby SilverbackPeru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

well everyones different ChiChi, I don't see any problem in people moving to another country and still keeping their national identity and culture while at the same time embracing the new country they have moved to. My wife is Peruvian and i wouldn't have wanted her to change to become more British for the sake of it.

In my case i only came to Peru as my wife actually hated living in Britain so much. I'am also one of those people that loved the place where i'm from and never wanted to leave but you sacrifice those things if the other half is not happy. It is proving to be a exciting adventure for me but like my wife when in England i have the problem of not being able to do the things i love as those hobbies and interests aren't available here in Peru. That is one of the reasons why i like to watch UK tv.

another problem is the english speaking shows on latin TV are the history channels etc which are never as good as a HBO,Fox, NBC or BBC type documentary. The warner channel has good sitcoms but they are just on loop all the time as well. Latin america is a hot bed for extreme sports but there is almost no stadium sports other than football in most of south america except Brasil and Argentina. So little things like that i like to catch up on as well.
User avatar
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby rama0929 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

chi chi wrote:What I don't understand it that people move to Peru and want to see the same TV programs and channels, same food and buy same products as in their home country.

Why are they coming to Peru then? I only buy local stuff and watch Peruvian TV.


Familiarity. Those who've had awesome homes tend to miss them from time to time :wink:
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 am

rama0929 wrote:
chi chi wrote:What I don't understand it that people move to Peru and want to see the same TV programs and channels, same food and buy same products as in their home country.

Why are they coming to Peru then? I only buy local stuff and watch Peruvian TV.


Familiarity. Those who've had awesome homes tend to miss them from time to time :wink:





There are a lot of things you don't understand !!!!!
User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 am

chi chi wrote:What I don't understand it that people move to Peru and want to see the same TV programs and channels, same food and buy same products as in their home country.

Why are they coming to Peru then? I only buy local stuff and watch Peruvian TV.


i have many Peruvian friends in California, and they all eat Peruvian food, listen to Peruvian music, and watch hispanic tv channels. when they sign up for cable, they get the Spanish tier, which also costs more.
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: American TV

Postby chi chi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 pm

caliguy wrote:i have many Peruvian friends in California, and they all eat Peruvian food, listen to Peruvian music, and watch hispanic tv channels. when they sign up for cable, they get the Spanish tier, which also costs more.


Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.

If you are in Peru and you watch Peruvian TV then you learn better Spanish. And without speaking Spanish, life is very hard in Peru.
But in the US it isn't necessary at all to speak English as wherever you go people speak Spanish.
I lived in LA, Miami and spendet a lot of time in Washington DC and New York and spoke 99% of the time Spanish.
User avatar
chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 6060
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Granada, Andalusia

Re: American TV

Postby chi chi » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:54 pm

caliguy wrote:i have many Peruvian friends in California, and they all eat Peruvian food, listen to Peruvian music, and watch hispanic tv channels. when they sign up for cable, they get the Spanish tier, which also costs more.


Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.

If you are in Peru and you watch Peruvian TV then you learn better Spanish. And without speaking Spanish, life is very hard in Peru.
But in the US it isn't necessary at all to speak English as wherever you go people speak Spanish.
I lived in LA, Miami and spendet a lot of time in Washington DC and New York and spoke 99% of the time Spanish.
User avatar
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby rama0929 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:34 pm

bobg wrote:
rama0929 wrote:
chi chi wrote:What I don't understand it that people move to Peru and want to see the same TV programs and channels, same food and buy same products as in their home country.

Why are they coming to Peru then? I only buy local stuff and watch Peruvian TV.


Familiarity. Those who've had awesome homes tend to miss them from time to time :wink:


There are a lot of things you don't understand !!!!!


Certainly; Quantum physics, thermonuclear dynamics, Nicki Minaj's career, the appeal of Magaly TV... I do understand why a person would get homesick or would want something that reminds them of home on occasion. There's also something to be said for comfort & familiarity.
User avatar
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby rama0929 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 pm

chi chi wrote:Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.


Especially considering the hamburgers and hotdogs there are crap compared to what you get in the states.
User avatar
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 751
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: American TV

Postby SilverbackPeru » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 pm

I agree ChiChi that you should try to blend into your new surroundings and country when you move abroad but you know it's not a question of everything has to be either (a) Peruvian or (b) from your homeland, you can have A and B! It's not a choice of one or the other.

I do love the sports coverage of Peruvian football but unfortunatly i can't view that anymore since i've changed cable providers. I also can't watch the news here unfortunatly it just depresses me too much with dead bodies from road accidents and murders. I wasn't impressed when that Celebrity hair dresser was murdered and the moment when all the tv crews were there and the police was loading his body into the police van only for some police man who had obviously took money off the crews hand slipped and removed the cover by so called accident only for all the press to get pictures of the corpe! From just about then on i never watched the news again!
User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 pm

[/quote]

Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.

not hamburgers & hot dogs, more like spagetti & meatballs. i eat Pervian food 99% of the time while here, but is a treat to make home-made food at home. i dont even like rice, but now i eat it everyday :D
[/quote]
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.
User avatar
rama0929
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
Contact:

Re: American TV

Postby rama0929 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 am

caliguy wrote:

Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.


not hamburgers & hot dogs, more like spagetti & meatballs. i eat Pervian food 99% of the time while here, but is a treat to make home-made food at home. i dont even like rice, but now i eat it everyday :D


Given the popularity of burger stands I'd say Peruvians love eating american food like hamburgers too.

"Pervian?" Food for pervs? *giggle* (yeah, I know it was a typo, but still) :mrgreen:
timothy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 11:06 pm
Location: Isaan

Re: American TV

Postby timothy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Culturedstill wrote:Well as far as myself watching fox news for comic relief is hardly the case Sir. I have respect for the only current media organization in the U.S. at the current time, that is calling into question, the political policies of the current administration. Regardless of your political affiliation, You should respect the fact that fox news organization, questions this administration's agenda on foreign affairs, Obama care, the second amendment.etc.etc.etc. and Most importantly at the very heart of the most important problem in the United States of America today. This administrations agenda on the national debt. And there unwillingness to reach across the isle, and try to establish some sort of bipartisan negotiations to begin to have any type of progressive dialog, Addressing the spending problem in Washington D.C. The American government has a spending problem ladies and gentlemen, Obama does not care that every American citizen owes 57,000 and change, Worth of debt. Until his last term is over and God willing we get a new president who understands these basic principals, Are currency will continue to decrease in value. I think history will look back on this man and see there was only HOPE to CHANGE a bad position to worse, with his leadership. One needs to realize ladies and gentlemen are country can recover very fast if we rein in such scandalous spending, and start holding the people we elect responsible for letting these things happen. Start making cuts where we need to, and learn from example, what will happen to a country who's president’s demanding that Congress give him a blank check?




It seems that FOX News lost the election.

I also just heard that FOX has purchased ESPN (sports network).

I wonder how they will spin that one ??

Only show sports events from Republican states ?

And how can they 'creatively change' the final scores to suit their needs ?
bobg
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am
Location: lima

Re: American TV

Postby bobg » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 am

Sounds like your talken about the lefty stations, cnn, cnbc ,cbs so on so forth.
User avatar
caliguy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Location: Lima-13

Re: American TV

Postby caliguy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:21 am

rama0929 wrote:
caliguy wrote:

Peruvian food is excellent. I thought that when Americans move to Peru then they want to eat Peruvian food.
I can't imagine how then can prefer eating american food like hamburgers and hot dogs every day above the delicious Peruvian food.


not hamburgers & hot dogs, more like spagetti & meatballs. i eat Pervian food 99% of the time while here, but is a treat to make home-made food at home. i dont even like rice, but now i eat it everyday :D


Given the popularity of burger stands I'd say Peruvians love eating american food like hamburgers too.

"Pervian?" Food for pervs? *giggle* (yeah, I know it was a typo, but still) :mrgreen:

hahaha! yea, that was a typo :lol:
every place has it's own spirit. you just need to tune into it.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register