ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE AND STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
spokeandwords

ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE AND STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION

Postby spokeandwords » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 pm

ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE AND STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION:

Greetings Cusceros! I'll arrive in Cusco in a couple of days amidst a round-the-world tour by bicycle (started at the Arctic Ocean). I'm considering staying for a few weeks to work if there is sufficient opportunity, so I'm putting out feelers (pun intended) to see what the interest level is within a few online communities.

I am a licensed therapeutic massage practitioner with 12 years of professional experience. I am trained in various forms of injury treatment, KMI Structural Integration, and Aston-Patterning. In short, I specialize in working in both chronic and acute injuries to joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles, but integrate a whole-body perspective into my treatments. I look not only at what hurts, but why it hurts, treating both the symptoms and the cause of pain to the best of my abilities. This is not traditional relaxation massage. This is work to minimize pain and maximize your body's fullest potential.

I don't at this point have a table or a space, but will search for
one if there is sufficient interest.

I'm also looking for a place to stay while in town. Very open to work trade for room and/or board...

If you would like to know more about my practice or have interest in receiving a session, please message me privately via Facebook or email: [email protected]. I'm giving it a few days to see who writes back before making any firm decisions. I'd love to work with you!

Please feel free to pass my information on to anyone who'd be interested. I can offer sessions in both English and Spanish.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register