Metal

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
mleclere

Metal

Postby mleclere » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey all what's up? I've been living here in Peru for about a year and a half now and have yet to hear about any metal shows. Anyone know where some good bands play, or if there are any who are looking for a vocalist? Thanks

Slippin' Jimmy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Metal

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:00 pm

mleclere wrote:Hey all what's up? I've been living here in Peru for about a year and a half now and have yet to hear about any metal shows. Anyone know where some good bands play, or if there are any who are looking for a vocalist? Thanks

Maybe investigate some of the still active bands on this list..
http://www.metalunderground.com/bands/country/Peru
“When you’re in, you’re in.” —
Ignacio Varga
SilverbackPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SilverbackPeru » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:02 pm

mleclere wrote:Hey all what's up? I've been living here in Peru for about a year and a half now and have yet to hear about any metal shows. Anyone know where some good bands play, or if there are any who are looking for a vocalist? Thanks

Maybe look up Hensley RnR bar in Barranco on facebook. That's a Metal bar in Barranco.

I've never understood why the metal gigs are always in the centre of Lima and not Barranco when band tours come to Peru. Barranco just seems the obvious spot to go to!
mleclere

Postby mleclere » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:45 am

Thanks both of you, I'll check those out.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register