Coronavirus, Peru and the Positive Reaction of Peruvians vs Europe

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Coronavirus, Peru and the Positive Reaction of Peruvians vs Europe

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:30 am

windsportinperu wrote:
69roadrunner wrote:Is that food the special virus fighting food found only in Peru? Peru should be virus free instead of ...

Should Peru be virus-free because of the food ? where did you read that ?

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=31864&p=159397#p159381

By the way, you cut my quote short the total quote is........"Is that food the special virus fighting food found only in Peru? Peru should be virus free instead of climbing day by day, 281 new cases since yesterday. That is 78 cases per 1 million people, one of the highest in the world. That is even with the tyrannical mandates in place. Keep up the good (????) work!!!"

windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:21 am

You seen to not to undertand Several Concepts around the Sickness

1º Infected People is not stopped by eating . No matter what we it, we will be infected anyway . In this case your figures above are useless

2º There are a sub-group of people named as "recovered people" thats belongs to the "infected group". My guessing from the beginning was that this sub-group (the recovered people) is high in Peru because of eating healhty food in Peru . You should check the Global Numbers on Google

3º The Food Free Package given by the Government do not have Fresh Vegetables or Fresh Fish and/or Fresh Vegetables , because they are perishable

4º The Food Free Package is not the only food that Peruvian eat, they also eat Quinua, Abundant Fresh Fish, Kiwicha, Fresh Corn, beans, nuts, etc.
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:44 am

Talk about confused.

"Infected People is not stopped by eating ."
Kinda contradicts what you sad previously.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=31864#p159381

"There are a sub-group of people named as "recovered people" thats belongs to the "infected group".
News flash: recovery is high in all areas in fact most people will recovery.
Are you saying recovery is not high elsewhere?

"My guessing from the beginning was that this sub-group (the recovered people) is high in Peru because of eating healhty food in Peru . You should check the Global Numbers on Google"
Another contradiction. You claimed in your most recent post:
"Infected People is not stopped by eating."
Which is it eating or not eating? If I wasn't confused before, I sure am now.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:10 am

You are confused twice . This are the actual Figures of Peru

TOTAL CASES OF INFECTED PEOPLE = 2954 = 100%
TOTAL DEATH = 107 = 3.62%
TOTAL RECOVERY = 1301 = 44%
ACTIVE CASE = 1546 = 52.33%

As you can see Total Cases of Infected People = Total Death + Total Recovery + Active Case

The more "Total Recovery" the less "Active case" ;

So "active case in Peru" to "total recovery in Peru" are moving in a faster way than most of the Countries in the World

Finally, my guessing of that fast recovery is "healthy food"
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:20 am

windsportinperu wrote:You are confused twice . This are the actual Figures of Peru

TOTAL CASES OF INFECTED PEOPLE = 2954 = 100%
TOTAL DEATH = 107 = 3.62%
TOTAL RECOVERY = 1301 = 44%
ACTIVE CASE = 1546 = 52.33%

As you can see Total Cases of Infected People = Total Death + Total Recovery + Active Case

The more "Total Recovery" the less "Active case" ;

So "active case in Peru" to "total recovery in Peru" are moving in a faster way than most of the Countries in the World

Finally, my guessing of that fast recovery is "healthy food"

When referring or making a comparison in relation to speed, usually a time element needs to be included.
The time element seems to be missing from your deduction.
So how fast is it do people in Peru recovery faster compared to the countries of the rest of the world?
By the way, you are correct, the more info you put out the more I am confused. Maybe you could produce info not so confusing?
gerard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby gerard » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 am

69roadrunner wrote:Is that food the special virus fighting food found only in Peru? Peru should be virus free instead of climbing day by day, 281 new cases since yesterday. That is 78 cases per 1 million people, one of the highest in the world. That is even with the tyrannical mandates in place. Keep up the good (????) work!!!

You think 78 per million is one of the highest in the world when there are countries running at >1000 per million?

https://www.statista.com/chart/21176/co ... tal-cases/
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am

gerard wrote:
69roadrunner wrote:Is that food the special virus fighting food found only in Peru? Peru should be virus free instead of climbing day by day, 281 new cases since yesterday. That is 78 cases per 1 million people, one of the highest in the world. That is even with the tyrannical mandates in place. Keep up the good (????) work!!!

You think 78 per million is one of the highest in the world when there are countries running at >1000 per million?

https://www.statista.com/chart/21176/co ... tal-cases/

Thank you for catching that. Correction: 78 per million is one of the highest in Latin America.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:18 pm

You confuse yourself. Do not blame me, please

The offered data is trying to get you out of you confusion, but it is useless because you are still confused :)

“Time” ? is not a valid variable, because the parameters is measured by Percentage, not “recovered pacients per day”
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Let me put it simply. Tell us how "active case in Peru" to "total recovery in Peru" are moving in a faster way than most of the Countries in the World. What is the time element? How much faster are recoveries compared to the Countries in the World? You are correct, time in this case is not a variable although it is a constant.
Please do not try and cast aspersions, simply answer the question. What is the time element? How fast is Peru "moving in a faster way than most of the Countries in the World.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:15 pm

69road, I am trying to put it as simple as possible

Probably in the Future we will get more precise information as you as asking right now = people recovered per day, but for now the best reference is Percentage.

With the exception of some Countries that were infected first in the World = Japan, China, Corea, Italy.. most of us are on the +/- similar point in Time

From this table we can see Argentina , Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia, etc.. countries we might try to get the Percentage of Recovered Pacients by ourself. i am obtaining all the data from that link.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:27 pm

That is the one I refer to also.
I guess you can not give an answer to your statement "People recover faster in Peru than any other country". I paraphrased. If that is not accurate as to what you said I am sure you will try to rephrase.
I am not asking for any information that you have not given. I am only asking clarification to your claim "So "active case in Peru" to "total recovery in Peru" are moving in a faster way than most of the Countries in the World".
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:57 pm

I am not sure what do you mean

Maybe you criticism is because "moving in a faster way" should be "higher" or "bigger" ?
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:00 pm

I dunno you tell me, it is your statement. Although I tried, I am not a mind reader.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:07 pm

You are the mind reader of your own mind

What you were trying to say - and never mentioned it directy - was because "moving in a faster way" should be "higher" or "bigger" ?

Coudl you answer the question ? Please..
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:42 pm

Could you please restate the question? Tell me how to be more direct. Please!!!! Maybe you should re read my comments there is only one question I asked you and you refuse to answer. Why?????
What did I refuse to "never mentioned it directy". Please you are driving us all crazy!!!!!
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:50 pm

200 millones de soles , about 60 millions of dollar are being distributed as "Free Food Package" across Peru

Well done Peru !

https://www.atv.pe/espectaculos/200-mil ... tas-409211
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:52 am

Though some might consider what New Zealand is doing to be tyranical, they seem to be doing something right when you look at the results they're having when compared to other nations.

“If we didn’t shut down quickly enough, the pain was going to go on for a very long time,” he (Stephen Tindall, founder of the Warehouse, New Zealand’s largest retailer) said in a phone interview. “It’s inevitable that we will have to shut down anyway, so we would rather it be sharp and short.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... story.html
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 am

I guess with an economy like New Zealand they can afford to be tyrannical and shut down their nation. Not much of an economy to destroy.
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:51 am

69roadrunner wrote:I guess with an economy like New Zealand they can afford to be tyrannical and shut down their nation. Not much of an economy to destroy.

New Zealand's economy is ranked #51 by GDP. Peru is ranked at #48. Close enough to be considered similar when just looking at the overall GDP, and a lot stronger per capita considering N.Z. only has a population of about 5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... P_(nominal)

The size of a nation's economy isn't relevant. The key point is that the steps New Zealand is taking now likely means that their economy will rebound quicker than those countries who do nothing or not enough. The data is showing that countries that are dealing with the pain quickly and forcefully are faring better than the countries who are not - regardless of the size of their economies.

The choice nations have to make is to take nasty tasting medicine in a concentrated dose, get it over with, and return to good health faster, or try to get through their sickness by ignoring it, taking no medicine at all, then eventually deciding to take a watered down medicine that still doesn't taste good but having to take it for a longer time and ultimately having a longer sickness and a longer recovery period. I prefer the former, but I understand that if in the name of personal freedoms some would prefer the long, drawn out solution, even if it means more cases, more deaths and ultimately a longer recovery period. I've read comments elsewhere on the internet where people are saying they'd rather die of coronavirus with their freedom than have to live under restrictions, even if only for a relatively short period of time. I'm all for living free, but these people aren't considering that their actions harm others. I remeber stories from relatives in the US and England who lived under restrictions during WWII, but they considered those restrictions in terms of temporary personal sacrifice for the greater good of society to defeat the common enemy of tyranical Germany.

Still curious when the travel restrictions are lifted if you're going to leave tyranical Peru for a non-tyranical country that didn't impose any corona virus related restrictions? I know if I felt I was voluntarily living in a country I believed was tyranical I'd be out of there as soon as possible. If people with far less resources than myself are (or were) leaving their bad situations behind to emigrate to other countries there's no excuse that prevents an expat from doing the same.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Paul Krugman is worried.. not about tyranny now, but the tyranny around the corner. Personally, I think he overblows the risks - the USA isn't Hungary, but other countries need to be vigilant.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/09/opin ... cracy.html
-----
"Hay que distanciarnos hoy para luego abrazarnos más fuerte".
-Guiseppe Conte, primer ministro italiano.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:09 pm

Thumb up for New Zealand

Maybe they have an advantage because as being an island, it is easier to "close" all of their borders

As we know, Ecuador is not managing well this Pandemia. Guayaquil is a nearby city to Tumbes in Peru and there were a lot of people trying to cross the border on a lot of illegal paths , mostly at NIght

Peru had to send the Army with Equipment for NIght Vision to protect Tumbes and the Rest of the North Coast . Also for the Jungle Border . It was done with coordination of the Army of Ecuador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja-MNOdtmmg&t=7s
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:48 pm

Alan wrote:Paul Krugman is worried.. not about tyranny now, but the tyranny around the corner. Personally, I think he overblows the risks - the USA isn't Hungary, but other countries need to be vigilant.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/09/opin ... cracy.html

I'm more concerned about the effects that things like what's been going on in Hungary for the last almost ten years and seems to be getting worse by Obran using coronavirus as an excuse to increase his power, and worsening voter supression in the USA have on the overall health of their democracies than what Vizcarra is doing in response to a global pandemic where numerous countries, both democratic and authoriatarian, are taking similar measures.

If Vizcarra takes measures similar to Orban in Hungary I'll be concerned. If Vizcarra, like Orban or the Bush administration in the early 2000's, uses a crisis to strengthen his personal power or permanently strenghten the power of the government over it's people (USA PATRIOT Act and increased survelliance of citizens for example) I'll be concerned. So far Vizcarra hasn't limited the freedoms of the press or any other personal freedoms other than the right to assemble - again, similar to many other nations. As far as I know, Vizcarra hasn't shown through words or past actions any desire to be more authoritarian.

Trump is worrisome in that he's made obvious his like for "strong" authoritarians while demeaning (former?) traditional, democratic US allies. Throughout his first term he's made it clear that he doesn't respect Constitutionally mandated oversight by the legislative branch. His recent firing of the inspector general for the Intelligence Community for merely doing his job, and the acting inspector general of the Pentagon, disabling him to fulfill his new role as the chair of the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (chosen for the new role by the other inspectors general on the committee), is further evidence. It could be said that the fact that Trump has so many "acting" high ranking officials in his administration who are not subject to Senate hearings and approval is further evidence that he does not respect the role of oversight and separation of powers. Surviving impeachment suggests that he's not learned any lessons (as some members of the GOP in the House and Senate suggested) and will continue with this behaviour. Should he be reelected and not have to concnern himself with future elections I wouldn't be surprised if he magnifies this behaviour.

I doubt Trump could pull of Obran level authoritarianism, but it wouldn't be for lack of desire or trying. Like Krugman's Op-ed states. "Donald Trump, as usual, said the quiet part out loud: If we expand early voting and voting my maile, "you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again." No concern about democracy, fairness, encouraging voter participation by making it easier (by mail, as Trump and other vote-by-mail critics have recently done themselves) and safer in this time of coronavirus instead of putting obstacles in their way, etc.. Just a concern about a political party faced with changing demographics being able to maintain it's power through gerrymandering and voter supression because they are losing at the voting booth. By 3 million votes in the popular vote count in the 2016 presidential election, and as Krugman states about Wisconsin, the Democrats winning 53% of the vote for State Assembly but only getting 36% of the Assembly's seats.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:26 am

Peru is searching for a Vaccine ¡

As we know, Peru has been making vaccine for Poultry during decades

Lately, The Genome Sequencing of Coronavirus has been already studied in Peru

Now, a group of Recognize researcher from Universities + Laboratories are making a great effort to find a new Vaccine

Following a similar approach to the World , an small piece of the virus is used for the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQksFtokuew
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Who needs a vaccine? According to you the food, such as ceviche and others and lock downs and masks will save Peru.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=31864#p159381
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:10 am

The Cats at Parque Kennedy in Miraflores , Lima, Peru are treated with love and care during this Pandemia

They are a group of volunteers working hard to give them food . The cats are confused because they are used to the presence of humans

If we want to adopt a cat, this is our opportunity , The cats have certified vaccine

Well done Miraflores !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ8y2nTnA1s
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Peru is in the middle of this Pandemia, but is thinking in the Economic Future

As we know, Peru had a good economic performance the last 20 years. It has led this country to create a thick amount of savings

Peru will give Credits to Companies. Mostly Smal Enterpreneurs . The idea is that the whole Economic System do not collapse

It is the most ambicious Reactivation Program in the Region, 30 thousands millones soles ; about 8.7 Billions of dollars !

No IMF and no World Bank . it all from our own savings of about 20 years !

https://andina.pe/Ingles/noticia-presid ... 91504.aspx
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Formidable 1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 pm

windsportinperu wrote:
As we know, Peru had a good economic performance the last 20 years. It has led this country to create a thick amount of savings

Maybe so but it hasn't trickled down to help the poor people that need it the most.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Yes it has , Check Poverty Reduction in Peru

It is needed more to do, though
TonyLeslie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby TonyLeslie » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Well for all those who think El Presidente Vizcarra is a prospective tyrant, you can relax. He indicated yesterday that he will not be standing for President at the next election. Not exactly tyrant material. Interesting as well, most of my Peruvian friends indicate that the best two Presidents of Peru, never stood for President and were thrust into the job by other circumstances. Martin Vizcarra being the second.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:25 pm

Good News :

Cusco has now ZERO pacients infected with COVID19 at Hospitals !

Well Done CUSCO !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9i0n6OIY-I
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:35 pm

Piura is in the North Coast of Peru

See how they take Social Distancing to a new level

Well Done Piura !

https://www.elregionalpiura.com.pe/inde ... e-mercados
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Dream then Travel , nice video !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VDhL6-8dYo
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:46 am

Molecular Test for Coronavirus has been already developed in Peru and will be validated for the Country

The actual cost of an Imported Molecular Test is 200 soles, but will be reduced to 50 soles

Well done Universidad Cayetano Heredia !

https://gestion.pe/peru/investigadores- ... c-noticia/
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:29 am

Good News !

Peru has just got the Highest International Reserves in its Economic Data

74,331 millions of Dollars , and this was done in the Middle of this Pandemia !

After more than 20 years of Economic Discipline the work done is giving us some crops

https://gestion.pe/economia/reservas-in ... s-noticia/
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:12 am

More good news coming out of New Zealand, who took the situation seriously from the beginning and initiated a strict lockdown. Beacuse of their successes they've now relaxed restrictions and are reopening their economy just a month later.

The common factors to success seems to be taking the virus seriously, acting sooner rather than later, and testing, testing, testing.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12327959

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... pened.html

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:00 pm

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 11.04.59 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 11.04.59 AM.jpeg (19.91 KiB) Viewed 728 times
-----
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Sat May 02, 2020 11:50 am

Peru honour hard workers : Doctors, Nurses, The Army and The Police

Beautiful show for the Heroes in thIs Country , phrases as :

"heroes de la salud", "mientras exista vida , daremos batalla", "gracias mucha gracias , heroes de la salud", "peruanos, el Perú está en nuestras manos"

"heroes of health", "as long as life exists, we will fight", "thank you very much, heroes of health", "Peruvians, Peru is in our hands"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUBEquh ... e=youtu.be
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Thu May 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Coronavirus update in Peru

The Sourthern Regions of Peru are having a better performance that the Northern Regions.

See how good the life is going on in Cusco right now on 6º May 2020

Actually Cusco has zero covid19 pacients hospitalized

Report made by a gringo there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp7UIIuNBjc
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:25 pm

Peru is back to work !

Building the needed infrastructure as roads and bridges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cFi8cxEfY
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:07 pm

I noticed the building construction sites in my neighborhood were re-starting their work yesterday.
-----
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Surfing again on the Lima's waves !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsiRdX-spnE
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:41 pm

69roadrunner wrote:
windsportinperu wrote:The numbers of infected people in Peru is not going out of Control : it jump from 86 to 117 and then 127 . Very low numbers considering how fast this sickness could grow

As it is with the rest of the world.
By the way, how fast can it grow?

How fast can it grow?

In the almost three months since you asked, according to WHO the # of confirmed cases went from 18,365 to 7,941,791 (an incresase of 432x) and the # of deaths went from 946 to 434,796. (an increase of 460x). Just yesterday there was 3,920 deaths worldwide. More than 4 times in one day than the cumulative total on the day you asked "How fast can it grow?" Those are some cold, hard numbers. Especially for the families and friends of the victims. And those numbers are likely not the true numbers. There's a lot of under reporting going on, such as Floirda and it's strange sudden 5x increase of deaths attributed to pnemonia this year. And that's just the confirmed cases of under reporting. All sorts of stories about how COVID deaths are being attributed to other causes by govts. wanting to minimize the effects of the panademic.

Pretty damn fast seems to be the answer to your 3 month old question, and the epidimologists are saying we're closer to the beginning than the end of this virus.

https://covid19.who.int/?gclid=EAIaIQob ... gLGFPD_BwE

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... ning-fears
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:21 pm

No mention of Peru, but Europe seems to be doing a lot better compared to what's going on the Americas.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/2 ... rus-333122

New Zealand also seems to have wiped out COVID-19 for now. While some are complaining, opening far too early, complaining some more, NZ took a more serious approach from the beginning, imposed tough measures, and have re-opened their economy.

Those countries that took half measures and ended them too soon are currently at their worst. It's as if some people in those places would rather complain and drag out the virus which will only prolong the damage to their economies. Adults vs. children as leaders. Those who work with their nations scientists and those who instead belittle them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/09/spor ... virus.html
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 pm

250 Medical Ventilators sent from USA to Peru for fighting the battle against CV

This Gesture is fully appreciated , Many Thanks

God Bless America ! !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saTlDBCfIy0
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:04 pm

A very generous gift from the USA.

Here is some info in English: https://andina.pe/agencia/noticia-us-pr ... 02800.aspx
-----

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register