SERPOST

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

SERPOST

Postby Wiracocha » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Hola a todos, ¿alguien puede avisarme si Serpost continúa funcionando durante este período de cuarentena actual para las entregas de correo? Gracias de antemano, Peter.

windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: SERPOST

Postby windsportinperu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello Peter,

Maybe Coronavirus is affecting English Writing and Translating it automatically to Spanish ? :D

I visited the main website of Serpost and the first pop-up windows says that all services are posponed until 30 March

http://www.serpost.com.pe/
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Wiracocha » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks Windy. Whoops, I think that I know why I put it in Spanish here...I had posted it on Facebook in Spanish and just copied & pasted here without thinking. So, it wasn't the bat-soup virus !! :-)
Cheers,
W
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Formidable 1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:46 am

Wiracocha wrote:Thanks Windy. Whoops, I think that I know why I put it in Spanish here...I had posted it on Facebook in Spanish and just copied & pasted here without thinking. So, it wasn't the bat-soup virus !! :-)
Cheers,
W

Good to know we're not going crazy, Peter.

Cheers!

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register