SERPOST

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

SERPOST

Postby Wiracocha » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Hola a todos, ¿alguien puede avisarme si Serpost continúa funcionando durante este período de cuarentena actual para las entregas de correo? Gracias de antemano, Peter.

windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: SERPOST

Postby windsportinperu » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello Peter,

Maybe Coronavirus is affecting English Writing and Translating it automatically to Spanish ? :D

I visited the main website of Serpost and the first pop-up windows says that all services are posponed until 30 March

http://www.serpost.com.pe/
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Wiracocha » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks Windy. Whoops, I think that I know why I put it in Spanish here...I had posted it on Facebook in Spanish and just copied & pasted here without thinking. So, it wasn't the bat-soup virus !! :-)
Cheers,
W
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Formidable 1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:46 am

Wiracocha wrote:Thanks Windy. Whoops, I think that I know why I put it in Spanish here...I had posted it on Facebook in Spanish and just copied & pasted here without thinking. So, it wasn't the bat-soup virus !! :-)
Cheers,
W

Good to know we're not going crazy, Peter.

Cheers!

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register