New expat from africa

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
lindalocadia

New expat from africa

Postby lindalocadia » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:59 am

Hi guys

So I am moving to Peru soon from South Africa and I will be working at Centrum business school Pucp. I need advice on everything Peru. To begin, I need a one bedroom apartment in the surco, close to Centrum where I can walk to campus. If someone can also tell me the prices, I will be grateful. Secondly, I would like to connect with other women who are afro american or black africans. Its something to do with skincare and haircare products. I was in Asia before and I had a problem with these, so it will be better to meet with other afro american women to assist on this.

I need help, I need to know about the income tax laws for an expat working in Peru as well. I am gery open to new friends who can assist me because the Americas are a new place to me. Please also let me know, if there is stuff that I should bring from south Africa that cannot be found in Peru.

Thank you all for your assistance in advance

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register