looking for information

This is the place for ON or Off topic conversations. Almost anything goes - but be kind, and no trolling.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
Donnie123

looking for information

Postby Donnie123 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Hello everyone

I hope all people expat are OK,

Well I stayed out of Peru due cov19. Someone knows when the Jorge Chavez will open again and can I return to Peru.

Someone knows If I Can send to Peru a USB memory by US mail to serpost Peru and it will arrive well and operative? Someone had that experience. I want not use other expensive delivery since a USB cost only one dollar. I live in SJL,(but right now I am in US-NY) I sent before other cities in Lima and it arrived well(it was a fantasy necklace)

Someone knows why expatperu.com appears like a not secure web on my search's bar.

Thank you

samthesham
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: looking for information

Postby samthesham » Mon May 18, 2020 9:08 am

Donnie123 wrote:Hello everyone

I hope all people expat are OK,

Well I stayed out of Peru due cov19. Someone knows when the Jorge Chavez will open again and can I return to Peru.

Someone knows If I Can send to Peru a USB memory by US mail to serpost Peru and it will arrive well and operative? Someone had that experience. I want not use other expensive delivery since a USB cost only one dollar. I live in SJL,(but right now I am in US-NY) I sent before other cities in Lima and it arrived well(it was a fantasy necklace)

Someone knows why expatperu.com appears like a not secure web on my search's bar.

Thank you

Well, let's see.
When you need to return?
Immediately or can it wait?
Is the USB shipment an immediate need
or can it wait and you can bring it back with you?
As for the last question. I dunno. Maybe it's not secure.
One more question. When/if you do return, can you bring CBD with you?
I know a feller that's just dying for some.
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: looking for information

Postby Alan » Mon May 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Donnie123 wrote:

Thank you

The SSL certificate deactivated for some reason. It's all good now.

Welcome to the forum.
-----
"Hay que distanciarnos hoy para luego abrazarnos más fuerte".
-Guiseppe Conte, primer ministro italiano.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register