beautiful property in Chazuta (Tarapoto), Department San Martin

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
KarinR

beautiful property in Chazuta (Tarapoto), Department San Martin

Postby KarinR » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:02 pm

We sell our beautiful property in Chazuta (Departm. San Martin) - Llucanyacu - Nuevo Canann (with own water source)
This land is ideal for rural tourism projects (bird watching, hosting, lodge etc.) or agricultural use.
7 hectares of arable land and 5 hectares of primary forest. It has 4 plots (1.85 ha with cocoa).
The remaining land is suitable for planting cocoa or short cycle crops.
Negotiable price US$ 60,000
The property is duly registered with Sunarp.
Location: https://www.google.com/maps/@-6.5575705 ... ?hl=es-419

woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: beautiful property in Chazuta (Tarapoto), Department San Martin

Postby woodchuck » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:20 pm

I have a friend who may be interested.
He would need financing as he just went thru a nasty divorce'; he has a good pension.
He has asked me to deliver these questions to you:
*How is the weather there?
*How easy would it be to subdivide the land?
*What is the capacity of your private water supply?
*How far is the property from the airport?
*Your reason for selling?
Best wishes, thanks & stay safe.
Please PM me with your answers.
Are you offering any commission/compensation to find a buyer?
KarinR

Postby KarinR » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 am

The property has its own water source and is close to the river huallaga (20 min walk), the weather is like in Chazuta, (In Chazuta, summers are short, very hot, sultry and partly cloudy and winters are long, hot, oppressive, wet and mostly cloudy. During the course of the year, the temperature generally varies from 21 °C to 34 °C and rarely falls below 19 °C or rises above 37 °C.)
We are a group of 3 couples, but the property is registered at Sunarp on the name of one person , so there should be no problems with the division.
The reason for the sale are other projects in Europe, so we will go back to Europe.
From Chazuta to Tarapoto airport is about an hour, and from Chazuta a road to Llucanyacu was recently built, but you can also get to Llacanyacu on the river, and from there it is a 10 minute walk to Nuevo Canann.

A possible commission I should have to discuss with the co-owners, whom I do not see at the moment because of Corona.
For further questions please feel your free to contact me.
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby woodchuck » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:16 am

Thanks for the info.
Best wishes & stay safe.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register