Picoy (thermal springs of Peru)

This forum has been closed. Please refer to the first post to find useful links.
Forum rules
While the rules in this forum are more relaxed than in other parts of the Expat site, there are still a few things we’d like you to remember: No name calling, no insults – be civil to each other!
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Picoy (thermal springs of Peru)

Postby woodchuck » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Does anyone know how I can get information about land and/or houses available in Picoy or the immediate area? Will pay a commission for useable info thst results in a sale. Thanks.

69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Picoy (thermal springs of Peru)

Postby 69roadrunner » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:51 pm

How much commission?
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby woodchuck » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Let's be serious - please.
The commission will be based on how useful the information is & if it results in a sale.
noclevername
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby noclevername » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:42 pm

I've read on this forum how "many expats are busy & don't have time to be exchanging emails; when a stated price could solve the problem." I guess specific details on "how useful the information is" and what the percentage would be might be useful to the busy.

As someone with prior real estate agency experience I find the way things are done here with real estate can be frutstrating at times. Not bad necessarily, just different. Certainly not as easy as looking up local realtors online and making a few phone calls. Short of knowing someone there who could do some legwork for you, I'd try hanging out in the area for a few days, looking for posted 'for sale' signs, reading the local paper, and mostly just asking around - that's often the best as there're often properties available that are unlisted or known only by word of mouth. Good luck in your search.
69roadrunner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby 69roadrunner » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Let be guess, you decide how useful the info is. If we/YOU were serious you would not keep the commision a complicated secret.

Return to “Expat Conversations”

Login  •  Register