Since 1996, Aracari has been designing unique, tailormade itineraries to Peru, Bolivia and the Galapagos Islands, offering discerning travellers privileged access to regions we’ve been exploring for almost two decades. We are currently recruiting for the position of Travel Planner / Sales Consultant
to join our growing Head Office in the heart of Miraflores, Lima.
POSITION: TRAVEL PLANNER / SALES CONSULTANTTo apply:
Please email [email protected]m
and [email protected]
with your CV and cover letter. Please quote TRAVEL PLANNER in the subject line of your application email.More Information:
Immediate start. Based in Lima, Peru. Compensation based on qualifications, prior experience and performance, preferably with a mainly commission-based structure.Position Responsibilities:
Design, sell and implement authentic, tailor-made itineraries covering Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador to direct and agency clients from across the world.
Use of travel planning software to generate proposals and quotations.
Booking services and coordinating with suppliers to ensure services are perfectly well organized.
Manage all the client’s travel requirements and act as the point of contact for clients travelling on the ground.REQUIREMENTSEducation:
– Completed studies in Tourism and Marketing, Business and Sales Administration, Liberal Arts or related.
– Bachelor’s degree
– University title preferred (applicable to Peruvian candidates)Experience and Skills:
– Fluent English (native an advantage) and Spanish, written and verbal
– Previous work experience in the Tourism Sector of no less than 2 years
– Previous sales and Customer Service experience of no less than 2 years
– Destination knowledge and travel experience in Peru (essential), Bolivia and the Galapagos (an advantage)
– Previous experience using TourPlan (an advantage)
– Proven understanding of the high-end travel market
– Passion for travel, culture, history, art, cuisine, nature, etc.
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong work ethic and drive with the ability to work under pressure
– Dynamism and Creativity
– Computer literate with competent numeracy skillsBenefits:
– Opportunities for travel
– Sales incentives: performance related bonuses
– Monday-Friday basis (no shift work)Full job listing: https://www.aracari.com/about-us/careers/